Our trades and skills
Our activity is the design and realization of complete turnkey units for the treatment, recycling and reuse of waste. We are also specialists in modernization / renovation of sorting plants, with several installations for customers with whom we have been working more than 40 years.
The Vauché company represents
- More than 160 years of existence,
- A company entirely dedicated to the design of units for waste sorting and recycling,
- A significant design capacity : a staff of 30 engineers, researchers, designers and draughtsmen,
- Experience of more than 40 years in the field of sorting and the management of significant projects.
We offer you solutions in all areas of sorting and recycling of solid waste
- After Sales Service : Reconditioning of equipment or complete lines
- Spare Parts: Upgrading of equipment or complete lines
- Preventive / curative maintenance contracts Inspection, assistance and advice
- On-site troubleshooting : Training under Vocational Training schemes
Our After Sales Service is at your disposal for the supply of spare parts and wear parts as well as to perform complete diagnosis of your facilities, upgrades following new regulations, reconditioning, etc.
A team of professionals, backed by the company’s departments and by our approved partners, is attentive to your needs and your requirements in all areas related to after-sales, spare parts supply, etc.
Our specificity and strength are our autonomous expertise and mastery of the entire process. We work with you to define your process. We offer you innovative solutions, adapted to your expectations and your requirements. We design and manufacture our equipment and we install and perform the commissioning to deliver you a turnkey unit.
Today this evolution of our structure and skills allows us to compete and obtain very significant contracts in France and abroad and guarantee your satisfaction and optimal operating efficiency both on new lines and by the renovation of existing lines.